WHAT'S IN MY BAG??
You guys like "what's in my bag" posts?? we sure love them. Don't they give u a zillion ideas and tips about cool things to carry while traveling, beauty essential to go from day to night, and a bunch of cute things to have in general?? We recently watched Karlie Kloss's "what's in my bag" video on youtube and we love how she carries this small journal / notebook to jot down ideas for her youtube videos . We are so going to steal that from her to write our blogpost ideas. ( P.S. we <3 <3 <3 Karlie...HOTNESS!!....Follow her channel here).
Today however, is our turn to spill the contents of our bag ( Vin's Bag ) for you guys , here we go..
- First things first, smartphones. I almost feel like I'm missing a limb when i don't have mine. I have no idea why i just have my blackberry in this pic, but usually i carry both my blackberry and my iPhone with me.
- Beauty Essentials , a Chanel mini mascara and a Chanel Red lipstick. I Love carrying a bright lip color always. Just in case i need to hit a bar or have dinner plans. It instantly transforms my look from day to night. And the Cute owl shaped lip balm is from Forever21.
- A hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn that's super duper smooth and keeps my hands moisturized during winter.
- Dior's nude skin compact that works like magic.
- I Love having something sweet in my bag. Those really yummy rose drops Teji got for me from Paris.
- If you live in New York City you always wanna carry some cash for emergency and in case u wanna munch on the yummy street food. Also obviously a subway card and credit cards.
- My favorite pair of sunglasses . Really into flashy ones these days.
- Home keys.
- Always like having a book handy for those unexpected subway delays.That Grace Coddington book is a must read. She is such an inspiration, I'm almost done reading it. ( I know the world has moved on to kindle but i still love colourful hardcover books, they double up as home decor :). )
- I Love collecting nice looking cards from various stores and bakeries. Those ones are from zara and a really cool coffee place next to my house called WHOOPS!. Check it out if u ever happen to be in NYC.
- That WTF Sticker was a gift from my friend Alex. Has been in my bag ever since :).
- Finally a cactus to glam it up. (P.S. I obviously don't carry it in my bag ;) , just added it for the pic).
XOXO - Vin & Teji